Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:24 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3.2 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:33 pm 

Hey, I recently purchased the Sony a7iii and have been shooting a lot of video on it. Does anyone have a good solution for importing footage from an sd card into lumafusion? I have an older iPad Pro with the lighting port, so I don’t think I can use any usb-c solutions. Also, are there any hard drives or ssd’s that can read sd cards and connect to iOS? Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think your best option is to use an apple lightning SD card dongle. HDD’s won’t work very well (they can work but it’s not worth the effort), and I don’t think there are any SSD’s that I’m aware of that will read SD cards.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I’ve been quite happy transferring clips from my iPhone to iPad LumaFusion via Apple’s Lightning SD card reader. Say around 50 clips of about 3-4 secs. You can leave them on the SD card to work in LumaFusion but it’s a bit smoother to edit if they are copied to LumaFusion with the Files app. Camera files can be tricky but I never had a problem with my old camera.