Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:15 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm getting video thumbnail render issues, clip selection freezes, trim delays, and general stuttering trying to bring video in. Newest Luma on an iPad Pro 2018 12.9.

Is the newest one a bit buggy and very slightly glitchy? On older ones stuff like this would just crash Luma.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:07 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Playback also just stops after changing position instead of continuing to play.

I guess i'll just list issues here as i start this new project.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:21 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, seems it was due to an issue with the file itself. Resaving clips out from Luma did not fix the problem, even with a different codec and size, but processing the video through HandBrake totally corrected the glitches.

Sorry to call out something that was due to some problem with the source video. Not sure why it happened and i've never seen it so far.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:06 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Uhhnn! Having it not just auto play after moving the playhead slows production down a lot!