Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:08 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 am 

Hi guys,

I have a problem: I don’t see any thing in the preview window when clicking play. Audio plays fine, but no images.
However, everything is fine when scrubbing through the timeline or export the video?

It’s hard to continue editing to the sound when you can’t preview things. And the project has less than 1 minute.

The footage is from the Osmo Pocket with 4K 60fps.

It worked fine when I only had 10 seconds of video, but now I hav 55 seconds and it does not work anymore.

I already tried to clean the cache, I also exported the project and reimported it again. Also did a full reboot of the iPad. Nothing helped to solve the issue.

It’s the 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 Inch with 512GB - so it’s a kind of powerful machine and I can’t believe that this is a performance issue.

I also have a screen recording if someone what’s to see it...

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks, Netsrac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi netsrac27

A couple of things you can try

'Optimise and Consolidate' your project (you do that from the 'load project' screen with the 'Y' shaped icon next to the delete bin

and

Change the 'Preview' setting under 'Advanced Settings' in 'Preferences'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:07 am 

Quote:
'Optimise and Consolidate' your project (you do that from the 'load project' screen with the 'Y' shaped icon next to the delete bin
Hi Dave,

thanks...this helped. I already had changed the preview settings, but this didn't made a difference. The optimisation however helped.

But after adding three more clips to the project it's showing the same issue again. Guess I could fix it again by "Optimise and Consolidate", but it's strange. Is there a way to optimise all the media, even the one that is not part of the timeline?

Thanks...Carsten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It only does the 'optimise and consolidate' on clips in the timeline (I think)

Osmo Pocket footage (particularly 4k 60p) is a bit weird with iOS which is surprising considering DJI/Apple/Osmo/Drones you would think all work together