Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:08 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:55 am 

screenshot attached. cutting up a video into clips on ipad with luma fusion latest version, on ios 13.1 this layout is what i want but i really don't need this much space on the bottom with one clip and then a TINY window for the footage its ridiculous. ive been trying to resize this for 10 minutes, this cant possible be the only lay out option for only clip/footage, right?

Attachments:
File comment: layout
IMG_52D7AB577BB5-1.jpeg
IMG_52D7AB577BB5-1.jpeg [ 602.93 KiB | Viewed 1817 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Any joy with the Layouts button?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:08 am 

Quote:
Any joy with the Layouts button?
Hey dave,
the layout is what let me switch to this layout instead of Camera roll/timeline/viewer. i want this layout (timeline/viewer only). my issue is with only 1 clip, i dont need such a GIGANTIC timeline, id rather be able to drag/resize this layout so i can have the opposite: large viewer and narrow/small timeline. this can be done with any editors on computer. is it a limitation of lumafusion? i think ipad could handle this feature easily if it is so powerful already that lumafusion can export 4k at faster than 1x ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:52 am 
Expert
Expert

Maybe put the iPad in portrait orientation. Slightly better?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 pm 
Adept
Adept

I feel your pain about not being able to change the sizes of the various panes. Though LF has been around for a few years, it’s still pretty new for a video editing app; things like customizable interface tends to come much later in the development of this kind of software. It’s kind of like, get all the important functionality in there in a usable state, then add enhancements to the interface.

I think LumaTouch could improve on LF by giving us the ability to resize the windows, but I feel it’s a lower priority than adding functionality like the ever-requested speed ramping (which I won’t likely ever use, but everybody seems to want it), transfer modes, enhanced selection tools, articulated masking, and most importantly (for me) ease-in/ease-out on keyframes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:35 pm 

Use an external monitor via HDMI. You then have 3 extra set-ups available, one of which completely fills external monitor screen with preview pane and leaves timeline on iPad.