Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:21 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:26 am 

Hi, I am new to this forum and Luma Fusion seems to be great for me as a journalist who works with multimedia. I noticed a lot of different issues after update to iOS 12 (iPad does not read mp4 from Sony cameras), and now iOS 13 that mess with my device again. Some of them are common like invisible buttons in a dark mode and no thumnails. But I also noticed way worse thing that happened to me.

All files longer then about 11:25 seconds, maybe 11:30, freeze when I try to work with the file on my iPad Pro 10,5. Video seems to be corrupted (damaged voice and picture) but it is not when I play it on a PC. Does anyone noticed this too and maybe solved it? I am really starting to hate big updates.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:59 am 
Expert
Expert

Yeah ios13 hasn’t been the smoothest off updates for anything. I think the Luma team are aware of the dark mode contrast problem. Have you tried to Optimise and Consolidate your project? (Filter like button at the bottom of the Projects page)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:49 pm 

I never had to use it before... anyway, it did not help. This freeze thing and being unable to import mp4 from Sony camera (Apple) are the two worst post iOS update bugs ever so far.
UPDATE: They fixed the MP4 thing, so that is huge :)