Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am 

Hi folks,

I'm trying to love Lumafusion but keep stumbling over issues that hold me back tbh.

One of them is my video uploads seem to take an inordinately long time for YouTube to "process" and I don't understand why - uploads from my PC are processed quite quickly. Anyone experienced that and/or know of a fix? Or is it just the nature of the beast?

Side question: how often can we expect updates or new features to be added? I'm really struggling with audio in my videos for example. Plus for some reason audio on my ipad isn't translating the same to desktop playback (my voice will sound good on ipad and then be much too quiet on PC for example). Could it be because I'm on an ipad Air 2 and need a Pro to get more "desktop like" audio parity?

Lastly - I sorta thought the community here would be much more active in discussions etc as it seems like an awesome and popular app. Reddit is also a little slow in terms of discussions. Is this the best place for Q&A and feedback/help?

Regards,

Jarrett
(TheMiniJunkie on Youtube).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Jarrett

YouTube takes - as long as YouTube takes. There is nothing odd or special about LumaFusion video exports to make them slower than anything else - but - check/compare bitrates etc of your videos as this will affect YouTube's encoding

How often can you expect updates? They are released 'when they are ready/reliable' - it's only a small team of developers

Audio - no there shouldn't be any advantage from an iPad Pro - but gain check your output bitrates - they can be changed

Community - you asked some questions - I replied :D :D - although I am 'The Grand Master' 8-) - I don't know everything but someone will usually come up with an answer

Hope that helps

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 pm 

Thanks, that does help. I'll check the bitrate stuff.