Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.1.1 is now available in the App Store

Post subject: video only transitions
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:23 pm 
Novice
Novice

I have tried to search for this but it says the words are used too often so it won't show the results so sorry if it has been answered.

I think Luma fusion is amazing and V2 has some cool new features, well done everyone.

We can do a video cut/audio cross transition but can we do video only transition with and audio cut?

At the moment all transitions seem to decrease the audio at the end when it is in connected to the video and the dip transition seems to affect the audio the most.

My work around is to separate the audio and then make long transitions on the video track. However working with separated audio has it's limitations as although they mostly stick with their video clip there is no sync reference when they go out of sync.

THanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Andy

Welcome to the forum

The way you are doing it is the ‘usual’ way

Video with audio, both will fade

Separate audio from clip by triple tap, you can fade audio separately

You can also fade the audio if you want by using keyframes if you don’t want it to be linear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 pm 
Novice
Novice

Thanks but I want a video only transition without the need to separate the video. Just like in all other NLE’s.

Cheers

Andrew