Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:58 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:26 am 

Ok, I know I can’t import 4K 60 movies into my iPad using the Apple SD card reader. I can if I use my WD my password pro wireless directly into LumaFusion which is great for small clips but takes forever for large 4K 60 clips.

Does anyone know of a way of using a hard wire solution via the lightning port either from X-3 via USB-C or a card reader that can read the files and import them into LumaFusion import folder. I have FileBrowser.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:32 am 
Novice
Novice

The camera import is limited to the built-in photos app in iOS 12. This is one of the big limitations that will finally be removed in iOS 13 with SD cards and USB drives mounting in the files app.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:10 am 

Quote:
The camera import is limited to the built-in photos app in iOS 12. This is one of the big limitations that will finally be removed in iOS 13 with SD cards and USB drives mounting in the files app.
They’ve just released iOS 13 Beta, I’ll see if I can find someone with iOS 13 to test out, could do myself I suppose. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:54 am 

Attachment:
83DBB179-55CB-495A-99C6-EC42A8702E70.jpeg
FYI I couldn’t wait for iOS 13 so I purchased this wasn’t sure it would work but does brilliantly, a 3gb 4K 60fps file took about 75 seconds to download to iPad when clicking share, I then picked LumaFusion and was added to imported folder.
👍🏻👌🏻

http://www.photofast.com/home/products/ ... s/cr-8710/

If you want to know where I purchased let me know.

Last edited by NickR on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.