Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:51 am 
Novice
Novice

I’ve noticed this issue before, but assumed it was a glitch in original video, but am currently working on a project where the video is missing frames and jumps after importing.

I originally used one of the (rather good) RavPower wireless hubs, importing from an SSD drive over a 5g connection. After noticing the error, I checked the original video, which is fine, but somehow the video is getting corrupted resulting in missing frames/jumping on import.

To eliminate the hub as the issue, I have tried importing directly from my PC shared folder, over my home wireless network, but the same issue happens (albeit different frames are missing).

I would have thought the software would just import the file as a binary copy, so can’t understand how it would still be useable, but with missing frames.

Has anyone else noticed this, or does anyone have any suggestions to eliminate this problem?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:36 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi BrAinZ

Weird. I've not encountered this before nor do I recall it being reported previously :?

As you thought, files are imported as ... files

Are you able to import the same file 'non wirelessly'? What happens then?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am 
Novice
Novice

I agree it’s odd, but it’s happening :)

I’ve just imported the clip I has having an issue with again, but this time by doing it directly to the iPadPro via iTunes and connected to the computer via a usb lead.

The video works perfectly now, but the thing is, I still want to be able to import wirelessly, so any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.