Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

For those having export issues, one thing to try is to Export Movie and select the "Video Only" option. If that exports ok, it's an indication that the audio in one or more of your clips may be unreadable by iOS.
You can also try doing an "Audio Only" export and see if that works (which would indicate a (less likely) issue with the video stream).
In any case, please do contact us at support@luma-touch.com and we'll work to determine the cause in your case.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:49 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine were Christmas gifts as well

Needless to say I still have empty usb sticks

Where is optimize and consolidate?

I mean that is a good idea to export video or audio only but since I used iOS video the video and it was edited in LumaFusion then this is likely not fruitful or is a LumaFusion error
I did use imovies as mentioned video but this is also iOS video

The only audio is the built in track stereo 2.0 and previous versions LumaFusion were fine
Another track was added but similarly was used in previous projects
Similarly my imovies and video camera media have not changed as per my sig... so

So this is clearly a new bug in Lumafusion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

also i see Luma is using 14gb but cannot find any files in Files under Luma this large/sum
my rendered movies folder is missing/not there

clearing Recently Deleted does nothing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:53 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

i tried exporting audio only to icloud gave me same error

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:56 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

deleting an mp3 track used in older version ok fixed issue in current version lumaf

it was copied several times and cropped in areas. deleting all fixed export

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Gusto

Glad you isolated the problem

Now, can you reproduce that problem in a new project using that same mp3 file?

If you get chance could you give that a try and report back

Do you know if there was anything particular about that file that wasn’t the same with your other mp3’s?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:00 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Yeah some tiny vids <2 min seem ok but anything larger or large this app just dies on export.

The projects are ~50 min mostly with as you see two videos, two audio tracks and one image track

Nothing works for me nas, wd, iCloud, local photos, local folder... zip. Even tried 480p, 18 FPS same

Not sure what is being bug tested but this is a really serious bug....and was fine before!!
I’ve been having the exact same issue since the new release also. On occasion, it will render a given project, but most attempts fail. This is by far the most serious issue currently facing Luma Fusion and should be given the highest priority by the team there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:06 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
For those having export issues, one thing to try is to Export Movie and select the "Video Only" option. If that exports ok, it's an indication that the audio in one or more of your clips may be unreadable by iOS.
You can also try doing an "Audio Only" export and see if that works (which would indicate a (less likely) issue with the video stream).
In any case, please do contact us at support@luma-touch.com and we'll work to determine the cause in your case.
If it is indeed an audio problem, then the problem is still one for Luma’s Team, because all audio I use comes directly from Storyblocks within the app (a subscription service I pay to use to save time, and reporting every single glitch to devs doesn’t help me in saving any). If audio is truly the issue, then temporarily remove Storyblocks until the incompatibile audio files have been identified and repaired/removed. Replying on users to discover and report what could be many thousands of file errors for a service they pay for is a terrible business move.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Lux

Have you contacted the developers as they suggested?

I use story blocks without any issues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi
Thanks for troubleshooting and for the suggestions it was frustrating but happy we isolated the issue

I think a lot of people may have this bug but unaware or not sure how to proceed or think they have an issue with storage

Because I used LumaFusion for a while with same media and export sources I was aware this was a new issue

I am behind on my presents so I will export those then use some to try to install the bug

I can then export the audio track causing issues and upload

Please fix this and also I suggest better error messages and the ability to show suggestions before we add further features