Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 am

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.3 is now available in the App Store

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:31 am 
Adept
Adept

I just finished my first real editing project in LumaFusion, it was about a 7 minute long clip from a fun family event we had in august with all my siblings and their children. My first thougths of using LumaFusion is how easy and fun its to edit on a laptop, and how great LumaFusion is. Now i can sit in the sofa and edit while my wife watches tv. I love it!! :)
Of course i struggled somewhat with getting my footage to LumaFusion from my NAS drive, but i have found a workflow that works now by using OneDrive.
I tried to use the App "Documents", to copy files over from my NAS drive, but the "Documents" app keep crashing when i try to do that for some reason.

I also struggled a little os having many photos on the time line, spread over two or three video tracks, and then later wanted to increase the time each photo was displayed, from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. That created problems later down the timeline, i guess i Need to watch some tutorials about how to do that properly, since i know thats something im going to do in future projects.

Storyblocks! What a great feature to have inside the app, i love it! :)

Now, im going to start editing on a new project, one that i have kept postponing for almost a year. But with LumaFusion im so excited to start editing video again. I kinda had a few years without much video editing, so its so good to have the motivation to start editing again!

So, i ask myself what do i want for Christmas? ..... LumaFusion 1.8 is the answer i got! :) Here is me wishing again.. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:59 pm 
Adept
Adept

Thanks for sharing your first impressions. I agree about LumaFusion making editing fun again. I have used desktop editing software for decades, but having LF on my phone and iPad just makes me want to play with editing again. And though it does make me want to play, it also is a tool I use on a regular basis to do work for clients.

Hope you get what you want for Christmas! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:19 pm 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your first impressions. I agree about LumaFusion making editing fun again. I have used desktop editing software for decades, but having LF on my phone and iPad just makes me want to play with editing again. And though it does make me want to play, it also is a tool I use on a regular basis to do work for clients.

Hope you get what you want for Christmas! ;)
Ditto! And May we all Get what we want for Christmas! :D