Hi, LumaFolks —
This weekend I shot a series of solo performances using a couple iPhones running Filmic Pro. As you can see in the first two photos, I had Filmic Pro set to record at 24FPS.
When I got the footage into LumaFusion (copied to an iPad for editing), as you can see in the third photo, Luma’s camera roll pane indicated that the footage was 30.00 FPS (circled in red).
Weirdly, though, once I actually dragged the footage onto the timeline, as you can see in the fourth image, the footage now reports as 24.00 FPS (circled in red). Also, weirdly, the footage now reports a slightly different length (circled in green in both the third and fourth images).
I installed LumaFusion on both of the iPhones that originated the footage, and LF exhibited exactly the same behavior.
This bug isn’t killing me right now, but it seems that something weird is afoot.
27ECCF5F-141D-4F36-A6CD-E1A2468E06EC.jpeg [ 588.73 KiB | Viewed 225 times ]