Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:59 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

To contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.2.3 is now available in the App Store

Post subject: Selecting Multiple files
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:54 pm 

I'd like to make an Animatic with many jpegs so I can adjust the timing of each one on the time line to fit with a soundtrack. How do I import multiple files to Luma Fusion?Also how do I select multiple files quickly (i.e. without having to click on each one individually) and place them on the timeline. I think I have a workaround for the import which involves copying multiple files into the "User Media" folder of LumaFusion in the iOS Files app but that is pretty clunky however I can't figure out how to quickly select multiple files in the import window. My apologies if a thread already exists for this question.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:01 pm 
Adept
Adept

See page 16 of the LumaFusion Reference Guide “Multi-Select Library Clips”.

https://luma-touch.com/wp-content/uploa ... -Guide.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm 

Thanks CappyLee, however my question is how to select multiple files more efficiently and quickly, I'm talking about 100 files at a time. Clicking on that many files one at a time can become very tedious, eg in Stop Motion you can select the first and last file and then use an option "Select in between" to automatically select the rest. Even a "Select All" button would be better. Am I missing something???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:46 pm 
Adept
Adept

Here’s what I like to do. I open LumaFusion and the Files app in a split screen using the IOS Multitasking feature. And then use Select All and drag/drop all selected files to LumaFusion.

Attachments:
22495649-64A7-4E2A-82C6-C8DFFAEC26A3.jpeg
22495649-64A7-4E2A-82C6-C8DFFAEC26A3.jpeg [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 1790 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:04 pm 

Thanks CappyLee, that's a great way to get multiple files imported into LumaFusion. But once they are imported how do you select all the files at once, quickly, and drag them to the timeline, that was the second half of my question that I'm having the problem with. The multiple select 'TICK' icon requires you to select each file individually, is there a better way??? I've tried dragging from the cloud straight to the timeline but that doesn't work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:57 am 
Adept
Adept

I don’t know anyway of doing this.