Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:28 am 
Novice
Novice

Do we have any forum users using the BETA verison of LumaFusion 1.7 ?
I so i would love to hear about their experience so far.

Im a new forum user, just joined , and have zero experience with editing with LumaFusion.
I have been editing my videos on Adobe Premiere Elements and Adobe Premiere CC, but just canceled my subscription, as
it became too expensive, and could not justify the monthly expense given I may not edit video every month.

Im planning on buying the new Ipad Pro that will come out soon (hopefully), and then I hope to switch to edit my videos on my Ipad and
with using LumaFusion. Adobe Premiere Rush just does not seem to be an alternative yet, especially if you need a monthly subscription.
I have a Sony a6300 camera and im also using an Iphone XS Max.

Im so looking forward to LumaFusion 1.7 and more new features in the coming versions. With the hardware of Iphones and Ipad's getting better and
better, I think more and more people will see the benefit of editing videos on such devices, and they now can compete more and more with desktop
solutions.

Any thoughts or comments?

Last edited by StonedEdit on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi StonedEdit

Welcome to the forum

Yes, i’m Using and Testing a Beta version. Unfortunately I can’t tell you anything about it because all Beta Testers sign a non disclosure agreement

I use an iphone7 and an iPad Pro with no problems (other than the fact that in any Beta version something is usually broken - at least for a while)

Version 1.7 is due out soon and there is a big wave of fixes and improvements

Feel free to ask any questions - someone on here will know the answer

(Have you found the user guide yet? https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide/ )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 am 
Novice
Novice

Thanks Knobbydave!
I understand you cant say anything specific about the 1.7 BETA. But are you excited for this 1.7 release? :)
Yes, i have read the User Reference guide for the 1.6 version. Just finished it today.

If you where to guess out of the blue air, do you think 1.7 will be released in october or november or further into the future?
Feel free to answer what you can without breaking any NDA clauses.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hopefully October

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:24 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Thanks Knobbydave!
I understand you cant say anything specific about the 1.7 BETA. But are you excited for this 1.7 release? :)
Yes, i have read the User Reference guide for the 1.6 version. Just finished it today.

If you where to guess out of the blue air, do you think 1.7 will be released in october or november or further into the future?

Beta tester here.

I too signed a non-disclosure agreement. So I cannot comment on it.

With that said, I check for new beta test updates every morning. And lately, there has been something new to update and test every day (or two). So I would imagine 1.7 is on the 1-yard line.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Hopefully October
Nice! Yes, lets hope so! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 pm 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Knobbydave!

Beta tester here.

With that said, I check for new beta test updates every morning. And lately, there has been something new to update and test every day (or two). So I would imagine 1.7 is on the 1-yard line.
Great, look forward to it and to test the software on an ipad!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:21 pm 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Knobbydave!

Beta tester here.

I have two iPad Pro 12.9" with Luma 1.6x installed. And I am beta testing on a smaller and older iPad Pro (along with beta iOS 12.1)...

And I will do something I almost never do... as soon as 1.7 releases, I will install them on my main "daily driver" the same day. That is how confident I am that 1.7 will be rock solid.

(My normal protocol is to always wait for a x.1 version. But I will make the exception when 1.70 releases.) To help put this in perspective, I have not upgraded to iOS 12 yet. I am a beta tester for Apple. And while 12.x is good, it is not solid yet. I plan to upgrade when 12.1 is available early next month.

Hope that helps you make future decisions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 am 
Novice
Novice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Beta tester here.

I have two iPad Pro 12.9" with Luma 1.6x installed. And I am beta testing on a smaller and older iPad Pro (along with beta iOS 12.1)...

And I will do something I almost never do... as soon as 1.7 releases, I will install them on my main "daily driver" the same day. That is how confident I am that 1.7 will be rock solid.

(My normal protocol is to always wait for a x.1 version. But I will make the exception when 1.70 releases.) To help put this in perspective, I have not upgraded to iOS 12 yet. I am a beta tester for Apple. And while 12.x is good, it is not solid yet. I plan to upgrade when 12.1 is available early next month.

Thank you for your input. Im getting excited for LF 1.7 already! :) I actually have already bought the app, but only have an iphone, so are waiting for my Ipad purchase to really start using it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:30 am 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you for your input. Im getting excited for LF 1.7 already! :) I actually have already bought the app, but only have an iphone, so are waiting for my Ipad purchase to really start using it.
My 17-year old son uses Luma on his iPhone 7+. Loves it. Me, not so much. I am 51 years old and need that massive 12.9" iPad Pro. Sucks getting old.:>

With that said, it is beyond crazy that such a powerful program can be used on such a tiny device.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next