Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:02 am 

Hi!

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this was already discussed here, but I haven't found any related topic.
I'm using an IPad Pro 2017 with a few hundred video clips, synchronised with ITunes from an PC to the 'Videos' App on the IPad.

I was using Luma Fusion for a long time with all these videos, with photos and Music.
But recently I can't access anymore my videos from the 'Videos' app. They don't appear in the 'Itunes' folder at the sources, only music.

I've just reset the IPad completely but it's still not working. I can access all photos and music media, but still no videos...
Settings on the IPad are checked, everything accessible for LumaFusion.

Thanks for any help!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm 
Adept
Adept

Sorry there’s been no reply. We’ve probably all forgotten the Videos app. I know you could put personal videos in it on the Mac but can’t recall ever using them in LumaFusion. That iPad I had has been replaced and my new one hasn’t had any iTunes synch so nothing in Videos.
I remember that annoyingly you couldn’t delete them on a device itself. I wonder if it has been removed from LumaFusion or maybe you had copies in Photos. I’m sure the LumaFusion team will respond when they can.

Post subject: Send an email
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:56 pm 
Adept
Adept

LumaTouch Support responds well to emails.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:43 am 

Have you tried any other iPad recovery program or software for recovering video from iPad?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 am 

Thanks, I'll try to email the Support.
Recovery might not be needed as the Videos are on the ipad, they just don't show up in LF. :D