Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:57 am 

Thanks very much!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:10 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

That's largely an impossible question to answer

Having watched it through there are a couple of bits that aren't directly available within LumaFusion - yet - but there are workarounds that could be done to achieve same the effect

Any editing requires a level of knowledge and experience of both 'editing' and 'the product you are using'

For example if I asked the same question about Premiere Pro - I wouldn't know where to start - but many people may go yeah it's dead easy

That's the best answer I can give

Any other takers?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 am 
Adept
Adept

You're asking "how do I make this?" but I think you mean, is there a preset for this sort of graphic animation and such. And no, there aren't presets for this; you'd have to animate the position of your various layers and elements individually. It's not difficult, but it is time consuming.

And one thing about the video you shared that's just not possible in LumaFusion, yet, is the ease-in and ease-out of elements that happens throughout your sample. That's how the images or titles slide in and ease to a stop in their final position; that's a couple clicks in Premiere or Final Cut (as knobbydave suggested might be the case), but not possible in LumaFusion. I'm told that keyframe ease-in and ease-out are on the to do list, but they've been on that list for at least a year, with no idea when they'll be implemented. Ease-in and ease-out are extremely important to making a video look professional, so advice there is to just be patient. LumaFusion is built by a small but very talented group of developers, and they have a LOT on their plate.

That said, Luma-Folks, any idea when ease-in/ease-out might make it into the app?

- Dex