Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:56 am 

Hi, i’m using Lumafusion from a while and it’s fantastic but i’ve some problem with the storage of my ipad. I’ve seen that there are two hardwares that are very well integrated with LF and i’m wondering if it will possible to have the same integrations with the Kingston MobileLite Wireless, like use the file without downloading them or optimize the file on there and then use in LF.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Palvolus

It requires a lot of R&D between both companies to make this sort of integration happen. So, I'm going to say that it will be unlikely to happen, at least for the moment.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch