Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:31 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:02 am 

When I utilize the functionality to edit from the WD Wireless Pro, I cannot export projects and the audio meters don’t work. I spoke with Luma Support and they suggested that I Consolidate the project, this did work. After consolidation the project can be exported and the audio meters work. Originally I thought that this was related to some 44.1 kHz audio that I was using but after further testing I realize that this behavior happens anytime I make video selections from the WD Wireless Pro. I am utilizing the latest versions of LumaFusion and iOS. I have soft and hard rebooted by 10.5” iPad Pro. I have more than 180 Gb storage space available.

My general workflow: 1: Use the auto-import feature with the WD Wireless Pro to import the SD cards on to the hard drive. 2: Connect to the WD utilizing 5GHz connection 3: Start LumaFusion, create a new project. 4: Click/Touch in the Sources panel, select WD, SD Card Imports, go to the folder with each video. 5: Watch each video, add in and out markers. 6: Drop to timeline. 7: Repeat. After following this process the time line can be worked/edited but the audio meters are not working and the completed video cannot be exported without going through the consolidation process first.

My video sources are GoPro 6, iPhone 8, Mavic Pro, GoPro Session. Recording frame rates and resolution are dependent on the effect that I am going for but in general 1080, 2.7k and 4K; 30, 60 and 120 frame rates.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for your time and help,

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Closeupsky

Welcome to the forum

I suspect it is one of the file formats you are importing

IOS manages to play some video formats from a 'viewing' point of view that in reality it doesn't like internally

If I had to guess - and it's no more than a guess - I would say it's one of the GoPro clips purely because I use iThing and DJI clips myself without problems

Try a project using just one of each file type and see if you can eliminate it

EDIT: ... just seen the Mavic 2 .... ooooooohhhhhhh