I just wanted to let you know this bug still exists in version 184.108.40.2062.
I created several clips from my 1440p GoPro footage. When I started to play the actual video in the timeline, first there was no sound or audio. Then I restarted the app and the clips in the timeline were from a totally different iPhone video, not my GoPro footage.
I tried both of the workarounds (trimming, FPS change) but they did not work.
FYI I'm using a brand new iPad 2018 with the latest version of iOS 11. My clips come mainly from my GoPro but also from my iPhone X.
The issue happened again. This time I made a short video about it:
Can you guys help me fix this somehow? I can't use LumaFusion if it gets clips mixed up, very frustrating.
Thanks for posting this! This is exactly what happens to me.
I guess I'm "glad" that someone else has this issue too since I was wondering if it was just my setup acting up. I'd really appreciate some kind of an ETA for this bug fix since it's critical. I have decided to stop using LumaFusion for the time being because of this issue. I can't spend ages editing a video only to find that the last clip can't be added to it. Devs, if I can provide with you with any kind of of information regarding this issue, feel free to ask and I'll try to get you more details.
I believe this issue will be fixed within the next update (1.7). Just received new information from our developers. Clips with the same name were causing the issue. So as a work-around for now, you may need to rename the clip that you're importing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum