Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:27 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 2.0 is now available in the App Store. This is a massive new update that doubles the number of tracks for video and audio, streamlines the user interface, and much more.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next

Which of these features would be most important/interesting to you in LumaFusion
Title rolls & crawls 6%  6%  [ 29 ]
Title layer animation and animation improvements (ease-in/out) 13%  13%  [ 66 ]
XML Export for FCP/Premiere-Pro 7%  7%  [ 33 ]
Compositing features (blend modes, masking) 17%  17%  [ 85 ]
Video stabilization 19%  19%  [ 96 ]
Subtitles (including localization) 2%  2%  [ 8 ]
Speed improvements (ramping, freeze frame, duration lock) 19%  19%  [ 95 ]
Export improvements (range, thumbnail, metadata) 3%  3%  [ 16 ]
Multi-select and copy/paste 14%  14%  [ 70 ]
Batch export (multi project, multi destination, multi setting) 1%  1%  [ 7 ]
Total votes: 505
 Post subject: Re: Feature poll
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm 
Novice
Novice

- Ability to Copy/Paste Speed Attribute same way you can for effects/color/audio/frame&fit.
- Ability to go to Next/Previous clip in Clip Editor without having to go back to the timeline view.

You should also be able to trim in the clip editor too

This ^

And there are a myriad of consistency and ease of use things with the existing ui, that I will wait on until I see version 2.0

Just started a couple of projects and very happy so far with the product.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:02 pm 

XML export for Davinci Resolve!

I think its a superb idea to make rough cuts of proxy files from alexa, red cameras... and the finish on davinci resolve with master files.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:20 am 
Novice
Novice

Two of my feature requests are
1. Media bins
2. Apply effects/transitions, etc to multiple selected clips

But copy/cut/paste multiple clips would save masses of time.

Snapseed, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:01 pm 
Adept
Adept

Quote:
XML export for Davinci Resolve!
:!:
I join this very robust request to use the wonderful convenient features of DaVinci, including noise reduction at elevated ISOs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:17 pm 
Novice
Novice

select multiple clips for moving them around and applying/pasting effects is my favorite at the moment.
One new one is an option to have a list in the timeline view where you can quickly apply your custom effects to clips. This could be in place of source window. One click apply the effect to clip, double click open the effect edit window.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07 am 

Stabilisation
Masking (free draw/shape/outline) and (follow) tracking
Multi select clip( to move etc)
In and Out markers to define export start and finish
8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am 

I love this app and have completed a number of personal videos with it. But I do a lot of professional work using Final Cut Pro and would love to be able to do rough cuts in the field on my iPad then transfer to my iMac for finishing. So XML export is high on my wish list. Also high on the list is multiple selection (copy and paste) of clips on the timeline. I often need to move entire scenes around on the timeline. So keeping the clips intact as a scene while moving is a must. Impossible to do one clip at a time!

And, of course, support for MXF media would be a must as well.

Keep up the great work LumaFusion. You’re making a lot of dreams come true!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:50 pm 
Novice
Novice

Most important in my opinion
1. multi select of clips in timeline
2. direct access to external hd (ios 13)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 pm 
Novice
Novice

Effects:
Can we make effects so that they don’t just blend out, but completely go away at full blend. I’ve noticed a few effects, like distortion ones, don’t offer an option to not show it. For key framing this makes it difficult. Maybe a transparency could be added to all of them along with blend?

Will effects eventually have an option for third parties to develop them? I see a lot of effects on stand alone apps that would be quite nice to see as something that could be dropped in. Might be how iOS works, but with the audio units setup is there not a video unit analog?

I’ve also heard there may be blending effects as well coming at some point for multiple video layers. Add, Subtract, overlay, hard light, etc., etc… Any idea when this would be an option for layering video tracks or even used between the existing effects?

Would love to be able to use the same effect multiple times. For some it would just cause a mess, but for others it would allow for more fine control over the output. The big bump for instance could be goin g in 2 or 3 or 4 places at a time.

Audio:
Audio waveforms in all views! Some of us use the audio as a reference to where to trigger video effects. Switching back and forth to the audio view is not useful.

Also in this vein, being able to zoom out the waveform in editing mode. As it stands you can only view the entire timeline in editing mode. Being able to scale out the waveform to view granular audio changes would allow much more time accurate editing without a hassle trying to go frame by frame.

Also, vertical zoom. Need to be able to make the waveform bigger vertically. Along with stretching out the timeline, this allows the transient details to be more obvious for key frames.

All of these requests would also make manual audio syncing actually doable. As it stands i have to do audio syncing in an audio program (Auria) with a plugin that allows video import. If i had more visual control over the waveform this would be less an issue. See snapping next as this makes syncing currently almost unusable between tracks.

Timeline issues:
Snapping to the playhead makes it a pain to edit long clips. My videos can be up to 4 hours long with individual clips up to 45 minutes. Having the clip snap to the playhead when i’m aligning based on somewhere in the middle of a clip really makes it a pain to edit. Maybe i just don’t know how to turn this off, but it would be very useful to be able to. It makes it harder on semi short clips as well.

Also, being able to use the mini timeline with one finger while holding a clip to move it would be great. or set an insert point with a full cut and paste? Is this something you can do with a keyboard? not clear on this but it would be great to be able to move clips over long periods of time easier.

I’m loving LumaFusion. Just looking at where some things force me to go elsewhere or make it a pain to use.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 pm 
Novice
Novice

Also some kind of object tracking would be great. Especially for size & position and whatever effects based on a point that could be corrected with keyframes.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next