Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 2:04 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Which of these features would be most important/interesting to you in LumaFusion
Title rolls & crawls 6%  6%  [ 26 ]
Title layer animation and animation improvements (ease-in/out) 14%  14%  [ 57 ]
XML Export for FCP/Premiere-Pro 6%  6%  [ 24 ]
Compositing features (blend modes, masking) 17%  17%  [ 72 ]
Video stabilization 18%  18%  [ 76 ]
Subtitles (including localization) 2%  2%  [ 7 ]
Speed improvements (ramping, freeze frame, duration lock) 18%  18%  [ 76 ]
Export improvements (range, thumbnail, metadata) 3%  3%  [ 12 ]
Multi-select and copy/paste 14%  14%  [ 56 ]
Batch export (multi project, multi destination, multi setting) 2%  2%  [ 7 ]
Total votes: 413
 Post subject: Re: Feature poll
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:41 am 

Hi, love the app. Just started using it. One thing I’d like considered which isn’t listed is simply being able to tap on the values of editable parameters (example rotation) and be able to type a value in instead of tapping the arrow. Doing a drag almost always gives a fragmented value, such as 90.3 and any subsequent taps go up by a whole, such as to 91.3. I’d like to be able to rotate quickly to 90, in this example, but due to it maintaining the .3 value, rather than rounding up, I’m forced to tap the arrow tonnes of times from whatever the I risk value is. It’s important for precise animated work

Just a thought. Thanks for the great app!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm 

I just started using LF... and love it! I put together a wee (5 minute) video in no time, importing Photos and Videos from various locations in my Photos folder. Next up will be a test of my WD Wifi HD and my SynNAS. However I inadvertently imported before changing the time each photo clip would be showing and was left with the default 2 second timing. I changed each frame one at a time as 2 seconds was too quick for the pacing of this particular movie.

So... my wish list is quite basic...

1) Multi-select: I'd like to import a selection of photos with some video clips -> then Import sound track -> then be able to sync the photos in a sequence to the music at specific intervals. Perhaps something similar to your single check and double check mark feature?

2) Numeric Value Insertion: Following right along with #1, being able to insert numeric values in various places would speed the workflow up quite a bit, instead of sliding back and forth to get to the precise value. Possibly a touch/hold over a track item to bring up a dialogue box where the numeric could be added?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 am 

More Audio tracks! Three just isn’t enough! Not enough by ANY means.

Title scrolling, definitely.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:24 am 

Hey all ... new here and just learning to edit. But even at that I have come up against a limitation I'd love to see corrected ...

I record in stereo with 2 mics. I'd love to have a "dual mono" option where I can independently mix L/R as 2 discreet channels and not just use the PAN function to control levels, which is NOT the same. Would be really helpful for mixing a lavalier mic (spoken word) with a shotgun mic (ambient sound), for instance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:37 am 

Hi,
definitely all we need
is more then
the 3 video layers
and
3 audio layers
Titles and subtitles
Animations
Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 pm 

I am looking forward to version 2.0! Excited about the coming XML support.

Please consider to also add Audio Scrubbing to the feature list.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:55 pm 

This is going to be the killer app for the entire iOS editing ecosystem, almost there except one thing for me: Proxy files
For my workflow I like to put clips on timeline before I trim them. However working with My Passport Pro drive I need to import and download each clip I need. This is very disrupting to the workflow. I hope somehow Luma Fusion works with WD to develop something like proxy generation when backing up the SD card so I just need to work with proxy clips on Luma Fusion and export the finish edit to pull the hi res 4K files into the output clip.
Or when I pull the selected trip clip from the preview to timeline a proxy clip is generated by luma fusion on the timeline so I don’t need to wait for the import.
The whole idea of using the WiFi passsport Pro is so I don’t need to import any clips to the iPad, which has a low storage capacity, if I have to import actual 4K clips it really defect the use of the passport Pro.
Gnarbox is almost doing that but their software has so much to improve upon. I still think WD SSD and luma fusion is the way to the future so go at it guys!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:13 pm 

Hi, I have some ideas like :
- stock overlays like
- animation for titles/subtitles or TitleEffects
- logo spot plus simple effect like transitions
- export single file or layer or part when you are in edit mode to used in different program to create some effects (see what the other app can do like (FilmoraGo, Vizmato, 90s, Videohance, Legend, Videoleap, Quik, YouStar, KineMaster ...)
- more stock Transitions for video files
That’s for now
Thanks
Keep rocking