Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

Which of these features would be most important/interesting to you in LumaFusion
Title rolls & crawls 6%  6%  [ 15 ]
Title layer animation and animation improvements (ease-in/out) 12%  12%  [ 32 ]
XML Export for FCP/Premiere-Pro 5%  5%  [ 14 ]
Compositing features (blend modes, masking) 19%  19%  [ 49 ]
Video stabilization 17%  17%  [ 44 ]
Subtitles (including localization) 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
Speed improvements (ramping, freeze frame, duration lock) 19%  19%  [ 50 ]
Export improvements (range, thumbnail, metadata) 3%  3%  [ 8 ]
Multi-select and copy/paste 14%  14%  [ 36 ]
Batch export (multi project, multi destination, multi setting) 3%  3%  [ 7 ]
Total votes: 259
 Post subject: Re: Feature poll
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:25 am 

Quote:
Markers, please. I'd give up all the options on the poll just for markers (well, except maybe proper speed ramping). But seriously, markers are kind of essential.
Agreed!!
If these 2 features were to become reality, life would be complete! :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:24 pm 
Novice
Novice

I know this didn’t get a ton of votes, but I would like to put my vote in for FCPX/Premiere XML support. Lumafusion is already impressive, but I stray from using it until I can incorporate into a hybrid workflow (start on iPad, finish on desktop).

Other requests seem more popular, but I will say that I am certain the few people that may want XML import/export would be willing to pay decent money for that feature, as opposed to more people wanting other features for free.

Keep it up!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:34 am 

Quote:
I would pay for in-app purchases for:
Speed ramping
Stabilization
Additional titling controls (like scrolling credits)
Im quite new to LumaFusion & Fx but I'm already a very happy user. The key thing that made me move to it is the ability to edit my 4K 60fps (from drone) in Ipad pro whereas any other solution relies on IoS readin that do not work. So please keep this

Now, I'm really in line with the order I see above for votes as in particular even if I probably didn;t realize yet all what I could nicely do with Luma I'm mostly missing Speed ramping

Keep up the good work !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:54 pm 

The most important features to me would be:

1. Noise reduction. For me this is essential and is the main reason I am not using LumaFusion as much as I should. Especially for night time footage and anything shot in LOG. Normally I would use Neat Video. Although the Hitfilm and Red Giant noise reduction plugins work well too.
2. A simple GoPro wide lens distortion fix. On the computer I use a Boris FX plugin for this.
3. Speed ramping, which I already see listed above.
4. Scopes, such as a histogram etc. Sonething else I’m so used to having.
5. Markers, also very important.
6. A much better Chromakey plug-in with spill correction. Currently, Hitfilm plugins I find work the best, which preserve fine hair strands.
7. Masking, which I see listed too.
8. Not essential, although motion tracking would be great too.

And of course I would be more than happy to purchase any of these features as in app purchases.