Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:24 am 

Hi every body, hoping someone could help...

The problem is that when I edit a project with multiple audio track the Luma Fusion make some bad joke: one (ore more) audio track mute, other track "stop and go", wrong volume level, bad sounds and so on....

This only happen in EDITING, no problem at all in the EXPORTED file, but is quite annoying... I have to switch from Luma Fusion to the iOs and then to Luma Fusion again to resolve the problem...

I use video track from Go Pro (and detach the audio for editing) and other video track form iPhone 7 (with Filmic Pro). NB: when I detach the audio from iPhone track the audio file extension is IPCM

IPad Pro 12.9 (latest model), latest Luma Fusion version (1.6.6).... very speed, very exciting with Luma Fusion (beautiful result) but with this trouble in editing...

Thank you all
andrea (Italy)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

Hello!

I can +1 for this one. I have also had problems with all the audio tracks not playing when resuming playback from the edit. Backing up the play head and restarting the playback usually gets around the problem. Also no issues with rendering.

Normally, it’s not a problem, but towards the end of the project when some of the volumes of clips weren’t staying set, it could cause you to go looking for the trouble in the clips, when the problem was in the playback. Time waster.

One detail I can add is that the problem became worse when I took a timeline and started replacing the low-bitrate 720 proxy footage with high bitrate 1080 footage. Maybe the harder Luma has to work, the more likely it is to have the problem.

I work on a 10.5” iPad Pro.

:A)>

//Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Ansel and Andrew

Can you let support know with as much detail as possible please (iOS version app version etc)

support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

Thanks