Luma Touch Support Forums
http://forums.luma-touch.com/

Lens distortions blending
http://forums.luma-touch.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6725
Page 1 of 2

Author:  salvamagaz [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:02 am ]
Post subject:  Lens distortions blending

I am the happy owner of the remarkable packs from Lens Distortions that I use with Première.
I'd like to know if there is a way to blend these effects on LF ?
thanks and regards

Author:  keithw [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending


Hello salvamagaz,

Congrats on your new tools. It's always exciting to have more options when creating.

To answer your question, at the moment, utilizing plugins is not a feature we offer with LumaFusion.

Best,

Keith Woodard II

LumaTouch

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

This may be a related question...

Can we recreate this transition in Luma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_qlLX ... be&t=3m27s

(Timestamp: 3:27 to 3:28)

Author:  salvamagaz [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

Quote:

Hello salvamagaz,

Congrats on your new tools. It's always exciting to have more options when creating.

To answer your question, at the moment, utilizing plugins is not a feature we offer with LumaFusion.

Best,

Keith Woodard II

LumaTouch
Hi Keith
Thanks for your answer but Lens Distortions (www.lensdistortions.com) are simply high quality videos that you blend on top of your main track in order to add some nice effects.
On Premiere we simply “mix” them on screen blend mode. My question is: is there a way to mix (blend) two videos
Thanks again

Author:  salvamagaz [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

Quote:
This may be a related question...

Can we recreate this transition in Luma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_qlLX ... be&t=3m27s

(Timestamp: 3:27 to 3:28)
Don’t get it??
What’s the point?

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

Quote:
Quote:
This may be a related question...

Can we recreate this transition in Luma:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_qlLX ... be&t=3m27s

(Timestamp: 3:27 to 3:28)
Don’t get it??
What’s the point?
It is a unique motion transition. Some YouTubers use it. I like it. And I am guessing it would be easy to reproduce in Luma.

I am totally new to Luma and thought someone could offer a quick demonstration on how to pull it off.

Author:  salvamagaz [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

do you mean the effect of moving fast from the guy's face to the computer ?
if that's your question, I suggest you create another post because it's totally different to my initial question :)
somebody will explain how to do it
regards

(Timestamp: 3:27 to 3:28)
[/quote]

Don’t get it??
What’s the point?
[/quote]
It is a unique motion transition. Some YouTubers use it. I like it. And I am guessing it would be easy to reproduce in Luma.

I am totally new to Luma and thought someone could offer a quick demonstration on how to pull it off.
[/quote]

Author:  keithw [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending


Hello All,

Getting back to you...

@salvamagaz - Thanks for your clarity on the products that Lens Distortion provides. Currently LumaFusion does not have an option for Blending Modes similar to Premiere when adjusting clips and their transparency.

@MyAmazingDiscoveries - Yes, this Camera/Transition technique is possible in LumaFusion. All you need to utilize is the Cross Dissolve transition in between your two clips at the moments that they blur when you pan. If you need more information on how to execute this, I'll be happy to provide!


Best,

Keith Woodard II

LumaTouch

Author:  salvamagaz [ Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

Quote:

Hello All,

Getting back to you...

@salvamagaz - Thanks for your clarity on the products that Lens Distortion provides. Currently LumaFusion does not have an option for Blending Modes similar to Premiere when adjusting clips and their transparency.


LumaTouch
Thanks Keith,
Any plan to have this function in Luma Fusion ? if yes, when ?
thanks
Salva

Author:  MyAmazingDiscoveries [ Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lens distortions blending

Quote:
@MyAmazingDiscoveries - Yes, this Camera/Transition technique is possible in LumaFusion. All you need to utilize is the Cross Dissolve transition in between your two clips at the moments that they blur when you pan. If you need more information on how to execute this, I'll be happy to provide!
Can I do the "panning" in Luma instead of via my camera?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC-07:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/