Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:15 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Post subject: iCloud Photo Library
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:58 am 

I recently started editing videos with Lumafusion on my iPad Pro 10.5. So far everything fine.
As I only have a 64 GB device I need to use iCloud Photo Library as I have more than 100 GB of photos/videos.

Now I'm working on a bigger project where my videos 1080p have around 10 - 15 minutes. I often only need a 20 second clip out of a video. So now everytime I close the app or do something else, like editing a photo in Pixelmator for my video I need to redownload my clips and sometimes I manually have to click on the clip a couple of times. That always takes up a couple of minutes and is really frustrating, as it is destroying my complete work flow.

Is there any way to have only those videos I need on my ipad instead of always have them downloading from iphoto's cloud?

Thanks
Thomas

Post subject: Re: iCloud Photo Library
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:24 am 

Another thing I just noticed and which really frustrates me is, I cut out a 30 second clip of a 10 min video, add another one from a different video and out of the blue the clip I added first points at a totally different video. so I went back to the original and cut out the same clip again with the same behavior.

Is it possible that something isn't working properly with the iCloud synch or the pointe to the correct video?