Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:03 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:14 pm 

New version has just fixed this issue...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm 

Happens to me with SD .avi files as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:29 pm 

Hi Androu,

yes, if I copy the 4k (10bit) files into the UserMedia folder of LumaFusion
they become active again.

Just tested it. But I need an app to copy the files into the UserMedia folder.
I use iConv: Video & Audio Converter (by Evan Hurst, App store).
With this app you could copy / share the 4k footage direct into the UserMedia folder

Using Apple iOS to share / copy the clips into the UserMedia folder of LumaFusion doesn‘t work.
If you try to drag & drop the clips ino the folder it doesn’t work, sharing to the folder doesn’t work either, you get an error message.
It isn‘t even possible to playback these 4k (10bit) clips from the camera roll.

cheers
Stephan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello everyone

We made some changes with LumaFusion 1.6.4 that allowed customers to access modified versions of video clips from the Photos app.
This change stopped any customer who is using incompatible media from using that media.

In previous versions of the app you would see a yellow triangle warning symbol on incompatible media and you would see a message for the selected clip on the timeline that states that the video clip isn't compatible with iOS and may cause issues. That is the media that is affected by the change in 1.6.4

We will be putting out an update (1.6.5) that will fix this issue. So, standby, it will be available shortly.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

Attachments:
IMG_3105.PNG
IMG_3105.PNG [ 126.39 KiB | Viewed 299 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:29 pm 
Novice
Novice

Sorry for not being as timely in my response, but I just wanted to let you know that I am up and running with the latest version of Luma Fusion 1.6.5.740

Huge thanks to Androu for getting me up and running yesterday with a rolled back version of Luma, and for fixing the program and rolling out an update so quickly!!

I loved Luma before this, but knowing how serious they take their tech support, makes me love them even more.... As I brag to everyone - I have iMovie and Premiere, but Luma is the first program I go to when i have to do ANY video...