Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:58 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.4 is now available on the App Store. This update includes major fixes for audio sync issues that users have experienced in some projects

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:42 pm 

Help. I edit videos of my son’s hockey games, but lately when I save/upload this video to the iPad photos app. I get box that states Upload Complete. Your video has been uploaded to Photos. The problem is that the video is not there. I believe this started after the last update. It sometimes takes me three or more times to save/upload this video before I actually see it in my photos app. How do I fix this without loosing my saved videos I am still editing. This is the screenshot of my completed upload.

Thanks,

Doug

Attachments:
68121A3A-1F04-4638-A522-063683953A74.png
68121A3A-1F04-4638-A522-063683953A74.png [ 5.06 MiB | Viewed 473 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:46 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am also finding this problem on the latest beta build too

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 pm 
Novice
Novice

I am not experiencing this issue but here’s a suggestion:
Until this issue is resolved you can try saving to the iCloud Drive first, then open the Files app and save to the camera roll.

Please let me know if it helped.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:38 pm 
Novice
Novice

This started happening to our reporters after the last update as well. I’ve recreated the bug and upon sending to “photos” or Rendered Movies folder the last piece of video is erased from the project, and is not exported in whole. The quick fix i’ve Suggested is adding a Blank Space at the end of the project before exporting. During testing this worked as long as it was seperate from your project and not overlapped or linked to video above or audio below.
I hope this can be fixed in the next update, but in the meantime try that ‘fix’ and see if it works for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Marek

Would you be able to send me a sample project that exhibits this behavior ? This isn't something that I have been able to reproduce here.

Please get in touch with me at support@luma-touch.com and address it to my name.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch