Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:51 pm 
Novice
Novice

I was having an issue with importing media from my Wireless/Network Drive. Wrote to support. While waiting for a reply from support I thought I should try deleting the app on my iPad and then reinstall it to see if that rectifies the issue. It did rectify the issue, for now.

But, I learned the hard way: Deleting the app also deletes all of the project backups in the Files app (On My iPad > LumaFusion > Project-Backups). It would have been up to me to ensure that I export the project archive of each project to the destination of my choice (i.e. Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloudDrive, etc). I hadn't necessarily done that, so I lost some projects.

With that being said, as feedback, would it be possible to have the option to decide where the project backups are auto saved? Or maybe they could be auto saved to the LumaFusion Folder in the Files app as they are now, but also have the option to duplicate auto save to a destination of choice? That way if the app is ever deleted and reinstalled there is still access to the project backups.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:17 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi PresidentJade

If I’m going to do a delete/reinstall I back mine up elsewhere (usually my NAS) using file manager

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 am 
Novice
Novice

Thanks for the reply Dave!

Indeed, going forward I will be doing like you. As I mentioned in my post, I learned the hard way! LOL!

Cheers!

JS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I've learn't most of my stuff the hard way (and that includes life :D :D )