Hi to all,
I have a problem transferring the project from my old iPad Air to my iPhone 6s.
I want to add some 4k video clip to my project so, I have to use my iPhone 6s because the iPad Air can't manage 4k file correctly.
So I proceed exporting the project from my iPad.
I try both solution with whole videos and with the cutted videos.
I exported the .pryzip about 1.8Gb (I have about 20Gb of free space on the iPhone) file in a lot of position:
1. Using directly AirDrop
2. Using SMB in my local WiFi storage
3. Using Internal storage
4. Using Google drive
5. Using iTunes
6. After that I tryed to import the project on LumaFusion on my iPhone6s
I touch the import Icon.
7. Selecting the project file from any position or at the end of the download of file trough AirDrop, the procedure start downloading files
8. After the Download, start the unzip procedure
9. After that, this is the situation:
IMG_1369.PNG [ 43.68 KiB | Viewed 273 times ]
As you can see the prject doesn't have any information.
If I try to touch the project, start the loading gif:
IMG_1370.PNG [ 44.93 KiB | Viewed 273 times ]
So I tryed from other location and restart from the export procedure, but no way to work.
I saw the file of the videos are in the local storage of the phone under the LumaFuosion folder in the User media.
And there are a lot of folders with the video files for all the attempt I made.
Anyway the file are there.
I try to copy and paste the backup file from the iPad.
The procedure create the structure of the progect, but don't find the file video.
I'm quite sure to be close to the solution.
So if you can help, I'll be very happy.