Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:48 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.4 is now available on the App Store. This update includes major fixes for audio sync issues that users have experienced in some projects

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:00 am 

Hi,

here's a bug I've seen a lot during training (happens at least 5-10 times a day in a group of 6-8 trainees on different phone models and OS versions), alas I couldn't find a way to reproduce it.

After some time adding content to the timeline and modifying it, when the user scrolls the time line, it would constantly get back to the same position.
Once this bug happens, there is no other way to navigate the project than to force quit and relaunch LumaFusion.

Here's a screen recording from this morning:

https://youtu.be/G5J4t18idx8

Best,

-Guillaume

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:32 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi guillaume

I have let support know about your experience

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:13 am 
Novice
Novice

The same thing was happening to me. But seeing that I’m new I thought I did something in the setting for that to happen. I pretty much would just close the app and open it again to get it to start working again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:47 am 
Adept
Adept

I’ve just had the same thing start happening on my iPhone 8+. I’m updated to the current version of LumaFusion, though I’m currently still on iOS 11.2.6; 11.3 came out a few days ago, and I tend to wait to upgrade OS for a week or so to make sure there aren’t any deadly bugs in the upgrade.

This is an annoying bug, but hard-killing the app does restore normal functionality, at least as far as I’ve seen this morning.

For what it’s worth, I haven’t seen this behavior on my first-gen iPad Pro 12.9, but haven’t been working on anything with lots of media on the iPad for a while.

Hope we can get this fixed as soon as possible; it’s really disrupting to the workflow.

Thanks!
- Dex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:38 am 

Try triple tapping below the time line. I found I could break it loose that way

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:04 pm 

I think I may have just posted about the same issue. It has happened to me from the get go (using an iPad Pro 10.5”/2017 model) making editing pretty much impossible.

I thought it was an intended feature (like Snapping) that I needed to toggle off and have been searching in vain about!

Glad if it’s not, and hope it’s fixed soon.