Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 6:45 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.3 is now available on the App Store. This feature release includes integration with Gnarbox, and numerous improvements to the library and import and export providers

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:30 pm 

Hey,
Super awsome software!

A common thing in imovie/fcp/davinci is that you need to extend a clip that is to short in order to sync to the music. The other softwares allow you to change the clip speed with a modifier key or by grabbing the top of it and basically extend it to where you need it.

In Lumafusion you need to enter the clip edit window to do this, where you can't see how slow it needs to be and therefore ending up moving the entire timeline.

My suggestion is to either have a tool in the toolbox for drag/trimming the clips that changes its speed, or have the option to change speed but keep duration.

It would also be fantastic if you could use optical flow and frame blending for the slow motion.

And as mentioned several times before, markers would be amazing to have.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:18 pm 
Novice
Novice

Yes i would prefer that too

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:14 pm 

I totally agree! Would be awesome. I use a lot of slomo clips and I miss these features.