Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:46 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.4 is now available on the App Store. This update includes major fixes for audio sync issues that users have experienced in some projects

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:03 pm 

So I am a very casual user when it comes to making videos. I am new to LumaFusion and am enjoying learning the ins and outs. As you all know, it is very robust and can easily be intimidating to some.

Back when I got my first GoPro, years ago, they had GoPro Studio for people to edit video. They had video templates that were completed projects, and all you had to do was drag and drop your videos to replace their videos (they even had little targets over their videos). So a pretty decently cut/timed video could be made in 10 minutes. I'll attach a picture.

Questions, is there something like that that exists or is something like this possible. Can I import a "project file" from somewhere somehow and then I can replace existing video with my own?

If this doesn't exist, it should. It could get a HUGE demographic over to LumaFusion that kind of doesn't have anything at the moment on mobile. Some of us want more than an app that auto imports and makes generic little video like Quik does...and wants a little more control and options like LumaFusion provides.

Just rambling at this point. :)

OHHH, it should also go without saying that the ability to remove fisheye is really needed. I know people would spend the $20 for the app JUST for the ability to remove fisheye in their recorded stuff.
Attachment:
GoPro-Studio-template.jpg
GoPro-Studio-template.jpg [ 38.5 KiB | Viewed 252 times ]