Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:09 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.7 is now available in the App Store. This update includes great new features like search and sort in the library, soft edges and curved corners in cropping, and our new integration with Storyblocks, a great royalty-free library of video, audio and sound effects. A sample of clips are included free, with a low-cost subscription available in-app for access to the full library

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm 
Novice
Novice

Apologies if this has been answered before, I can’t find a discussion.

I realize LumaFusion has the ability to import from Cloud and Network services (and you probably had to write your own interface etc), but the Files App provides this ability too and has additional capability like being able to use Documents by Readdle or FileBrowser as storage locations on the iPad. Also using FileBrowser, you can access SMB shares.

Are you planning on shifting support of import/export away from your own controls to the Files app? I ask because I like to use Documents as my go-to ‘file manager’ for the iPad and I think it would be much easier with Files App integration.

Also - if anyone else here has opinions or thoughts on File Managment on iOS for LumaFusion, I’d love to hear them. I’m still learning!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm 
Novice
Novice

I might have just found my own answer here.... seems like when I navigate to iCloud Drive, I can access all the locations which show up in the Files App. And this includes Documents and FileBrowser.

Sorry - I’m new to this and I find the Files App / iCloud Drive thing not very straightforward.