|Luma Touch Support Forums
|Using Motion Effect on a Cropped Keyframe
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jeffbell73 [ Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Using Motion Effect on a Cropped Keyframe|
New to Lumafusion.
How can I edit in a cropping keyframe motion affect shown here at 2:21?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... GaytTkOhMU
Love this app!
|Author:||sfdex [ Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:42 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Using Motion Effect on a Cropped Keyframe|
I suspect you’re just missing step 4 below, but here are all the steps necessary to animate cropping:
1. Double tap the clip you’re cropping on the timeline. This opens the Frame and Fit window.
2. Select the “Cropping” attribute in the panel to the right.
3. Adjust your cropping as desired at the beginning of the clip.
4. Tap the little button in the lower left corner of the screen that says “Crop” and has three little dots with a + sign. This sets a keyframe.
5. Scroll or play to the next point in the clip that you want a new crop setting.
6. Adjust the cropping using the sliders. A new keyframe will automatically appear.
You can repeat steps 5 and 6 above to further change the cropping.
I hope that’s a clear description!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC-07:00|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited