Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:22 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm 

New user here. Using it on iPhone 8+. Really wonderful editor and I’m enjoying it very much.

I use the cross-dissolve for my transitions between cuts and although I cannot hear it when I’m watching playback from within the LumaFusion software, when I play the resultant edited video on my iPhone from within the Photos app, or in fact, on any external device like Apple TV or an LG TV, I can clearly hear a distinct audio pop at the beginning and end of each transition where cross-dissolve was used.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this and if there is a quick fix? I would be happy to post some video somewhere to serve as an example of what I’m talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone is able to offer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 am 

Does anyone from LumaTouch monitor these boards? It would be good to work toward a resolution of this issue.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello mick92627

yes, we do monitor the forums.

Can you put up a screen grab of the timeline showing a typical section of where these audio clicks are occurring. That would be useful so that I can see if I can reproduce the problem here.

Since you are a new user, you should have LumaFusion 1.5.2 or 1.5.3 (which was released to the App Store today). You should also have installed iOS 11.2.x

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:58 pm 

Hello Androu,

Thanks for your help.

I am on iOS v11.2.2

I installed the app from the App Store last week. v1.5.2.614

I have attached a screen grab to this post.

Any direction you can provide is appreciated.

Mick

Attachments:
0LFSG 2018-feb21.PNG
0LFSG 2018-feb21.PNG [ 1.26 MiB | Viewed 1112 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello mick92627

thanks for the screen grab. I tried to reproduce the issue here but was not able too.

What was the video recorded with, and what is the sample rate for the audio on the clips?
What export settings did you use for the video?

Couple of quick things to try, update the iOS to 11.2.6 and LumaFusion to 1.5.3.617 (from the App Store)

If that doesn't change anything, I would recommend archiving and restoring the project. In many cases we have found that this fixes these types of issues.

You should archive with trimmed media to save on storage space in your device.

Here is a link to a video that shows you how to archive to the Files App and restore from there. It won't do anything to the existing project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0430Y ... DVAs_2OOQJ

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch