Thank you Androu...
Well, I fixed it. I was reading the forums here deeper and the fact that the export went ok up to the 100% mark before popping up with an error got me thinking... I didnt realize that LumaFusion bombed at bad frames. Based on my experience it went all the way to 100 all the time...
So I browsed the footage, and the video clip ended 2 seconds before the audio did. I didnt think that mattered, but i cut the audio earlier and tried exporting again... I was grasping at straws.. And what do you know? It worked!
Still need to read a tutorial how to fade out the audio and video, but good enough for me tonight...
Not sure if you'll be able to see this (or care), but here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/lanternmedia/v ... 33/?type=3
(scariest 27 seconds of drone flying for me...But it was just a mid-flight camera reset)
yes, this seems like a problem.
I'm going to suggest that you archive this project with trimmed media. Then restore that archive and try exporting your video from that new project.
If that doesn't work, then we would want to get a hold of that archived project so that we can reproduce the problem here and fix it.
You can archive to cloud storage, but if you don't have access to that, you can archive to 'Other App / Airdrop' and save it in the Files app in this location:
On My iPad/LumaFusion/Projects
Then you can open the Files app, navigate to that folder and tap on that project, which will open LumaFusion.
Let me know how this goes