Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found by emailing support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:37 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:25 pm 

Hi,

Just started using Lumafusion and I love it!

Trying to learn all the functions and stuff and one thing I was thinking about is "fine editing" values.
What I mean by that is to have an option to tap a value and then type it in with the keyboard.

Is this possible to do or does the application only support changing values by dragging the sliders?

Because sometimes it feels difficult to pinpoint an exact value with the sliders. As soon as I move the finger or apple pen away it will 5/10 times change the values a little bit which gets frustrating.
Some examples are when I'm changing color, saturation etc.

Would be awesome if you could type in the values when this happens, is it possible to do it maybe implement in the future?

Keep up the good work!

//ndr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello ndr

we have had this request a number of times, it is in our feature database, but I don't know when it might be implemented.

Do you use the tap and hold feature with the sliders. If you tap and hold on either side of a slider it will start to move slowly so that you have the ability to get to a more exact number.

Also, I find that using a stylus helps with accuracy on sliders.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 am 

Quote:
Hello ndr

we have had this request a number of times, it is in our feature database, but I don't know when it might be implemented.

Do you use the tap and hold feature with the sliders. If you tap and hold on either side of a slider it will start to move slowly so that you have the ability to get to a more exact number.

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch
Hi Androu,

Thanks for the tip, tap and hold simplifies things a bit.
But it would still be great if you could enter a value also :)

Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 pm 

Quote:
Hello ndr

regards

Androu Morgan

LumaTouch
Hello,
I've just started to use LumaFusion, and ran across this same problem. I agree it would be very helpful to be able to type a value in.
I was trying to set a frequency in an audio filter, and could not get closer than about 30 hz, It goes up by 1/100th of a hz, so Press and Hold is really slow.

Maybe as a quick improvement, it could go up/down faster the longer you hold (i.e. similar to many other devices, like clock radios).