Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.5.3 is now available on the App Store. This update adds Korean Localization, new aspect ratios, and fixes some issues

LumaFX 2.5 is now available on the App Store. This adds new ways to import media, and fixes the issue with importing LUTs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:26 am 
Novice
Novice

Can’t see Any easy option in LF to import a series of photos into the timeline as a timelapse series. Ideally I guess 1 photo would need to be the time for a single frame in the timeline and that dependant upon the project settings ie the FPS. So here’s what I did. I set the FPS to 50 and the global settings for photo display time as 0.04 sec. then dropped photos (labourious task) onto the timeline. Didn’t want to play back well in the app but when I exported the video it seemed to play OK. I chose 50fps Because that made it possible to set 0.04 sec for the photo length. Anyway any ideas. Also will there be some way in the future to make the app more flexible re timelapse photo sequences. Regards AB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:41 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Albut

'Multiple selection' is on the list of 'to do' features

We are not testing it - yet - but it has been requested many times

(I'm not a Developer but I believe it has got easier to do now that IOS11 is up and running)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:50 am 
Novice
Novice

Thanks knobbydave for your reply. I look forward to being able to select multiple clips. My real question is, will it ever be able to import a timelapse photo sequence like other apps outside of iOS. ie. where you can select a photo series and request it is imported onto the time line as a video sequence. That’s the holy grail for me as I enjoy timelapse photography. I understand that the team must have many request for LF which is already the best app in its class for iOS. Regards AB

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:11 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

One thing that has been requested is 'add a whole directory to the timeline on import'

Not necessarily for time-lapse but for people like me who just want a whole bunch of shots imported at once automatically added so you can just add fades, titles, music etc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:55 am 
Novice
Novice

Well that would be a step in the right direction for me as long as it imported them in sequence order. Could just then set project as I described above. Thanks look forward to it. Regards AB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:48 am 
Novice
Novice

I meant 25fps above so each frame is 0.04 sec long. Just in case anyone wants to try this.