Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions and to contact us directly, please use our support page at https://luma-touch.com/support.

LumaFusion 1.6.7 is now available on the App Store, which includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi!

I have an iXpand (64 GB) USB storage and I have successfully exported/archived a project to it. But when I try to import the same file back to LumaFusion it fails. It says that the file is corrupt och there is not enough space on the device. There is 12 GB free space on my iPhone SE and the archive file is about 250 MB.

But when i export the same project to Dropbox and import it from there, everyting works just fine.

A bug?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:38 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Finne

Are you trying to import the project from the 'create project screen ?

It won't work if you're trying it from the 'import media' screen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:52 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi!

I tap the small icon with a little plus sign on it in the left corner of the preview window. Then i tap the little square with an arrow in it that points inside the square and it says Import Project Sources. There is a list of sources: iCloud Drive, SanDisk iXpand Flash, Wireless/Network Drives, Dropbox etc. I choose iXpand Drive and the folder that contains the archive file. I tap on the file and it starts to download it. After the download I get a message that says "Error Importing Project". There is too little space on the device or the archive file is not valid, it says. But when i upload the same file to Dropbox and choose the Dropbox from the list of sources and the same file it gets installed.

So there is something with the iXpand that doesn't work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:33 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Finne

What version of the app are you using?

What happens if you omit the first step and just go straight to 'the little square with the arrow' ?

Also can you let support know directly please

... You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.