Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 pm 
Novice
Novice

When using LumaFusion on iPhone I get stuck in the 'My project' section with no straightforward, clear-cut, easy, simple, basic, evident way to get out or to simply add media to the timeline.

In the top left corner, it says 'My project X (30.00fps). If I click on that it gives me the option to rename the project. In the upper right-hand corner, there is the project settings icon and the layout icon. If I double tap the screen it just enlarges it. If I select to create a new project and I do, well, I'm still stuck in the 'My project X' screen (where X is the title of my project).

I'm sure that I am missing something simple, but it is quite frustrating and annoying that I cant get back to the option to add media to the timeline in a straightforward, clear-cut, easy, simple, basic, evident way and that I have to ask a question on the forums here for something that should be so basic.

Why is there no ''back'' button? Or ''Home'' button, or something like it?

Apologies for the tone of my question, but like I say, I am extremely frustrated and annoyed that something that should be so simple and basic has to be difficult and elusive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi PresidentJade

I can reproduce this with my iPhone
Attachment:
C4BE9C41-9BE2-4C2F-B7A0-9EC63BC82ADA.jpeg
C4BE9C41-9BE2-4C2F-B7A0-9EC63BC82ADA.jpeg [ 183.43 KiB | Viewed 55 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It looks like we mistakenly allow the project manager to be opened when in full-screen preview mode. I apologize for the problem.
If you tap once on a project in the list, then tap again on that same project in the list to close the project manager, you should see a fullscreen preview.
Now double-tap in the preview area, and you should return to a view with timeline and album available.
Normally when you open the project manager, you'll still see the project manager button so you can easily close it again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is a short video showing what I'm describing above.
https://youtu.be/5LWLHcikylc