Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:50 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 pm 
Adept
Adept

It would be great if you could copy and paste clips between projects.

I often want to make compilation videos with highlights from different games or make different projects based on the same original videos but slight differences.

We can already color tag in a project so it would be really easy for me if I could then copy and paste the clips I've tagged into a different project.

I know you can duplicate a project but often I'm wanting to merge video from different projects and at the moment the only options I have are to either go back to the original video, try and find the clip I want and try to match the frame & fit or to export a project and then import and edit the video in another project.

Also I thought it was possible to select multiple clips but I don't remember how, obviously being able to copy and paste multiple clips would also make it so much easier for the type of project creation I am describing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:02 am 

This is a problem I’m having too. I’m interviewing people for a project and am editing the content for each interviewee in a separate project. I then want to combine them to make our main video but can’t find a way to do it. Copying and pasting between projects would be ideal as at the moment I’m stuck.

If you have any suggestions to a workaround for now it would be great but I definitively support your feature request.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:42 am 
Adept
Adept

Hi Tom

At the moment the only solution I am aware of is to render each mini project and then use those renders for a new project. I believe that you do lose some quality by not using the original raw video but not much.

The major posiblemente with this method is hot cannot tweak the main project if you want to change anything in the mini projects such as removing titles or changing the colors used in titles or changing transitions etc.