Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Post subject: SAVING PROJECT ..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 am 
Novice
Novice

Dear friends. I have a couple of question about saving my project.
I am working on Ipad Pro 12.9.

1. When I run my video, LF picks up the shown material from "Photoes".
If I erase some material in Photoes, LF says that some media is missing on my mobile device ..
What if I save the whole video + settings etc as "Project Archive" in the Cloud (Elgiganten Cloud in my case),
and erase all my material from Photoes. When I import the video will everything be ok, or do I still need the footage in the Photoes file?

2. When i want to import projects, LF can only find five clouds: iCloud Drive, Dropbox .. My cloud storage is called: "Elgigantan Cloud" (based in Scandinavia),
and it doesn't pop up. There is no option like: "other App". When I export this option is available and i can find my export destination via: OtherApp/Airdrop,
but not when I want to import. I know I have to import using the icon in the low left corner in the first interface, and export in the right upper corner in another window/interface .. what to do?

Post subject: Re: SAVING PROJECT ..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:44 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi henrikstigaard

To answer your first point 1 - yes you are correct you can export and import the whole project and media to/from the listed destinations (but not to Elgigantan Cloud as you can't see it for import)

To answer your second point 2 - I will let the developers know about the Other App / Airdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi henrikstigaard

Wow, they were quick ... here's the answer

'There is no way to provide an ‘Other App / Airdrop’ import option within our app, but basically that option is available when someone uses Share or Open-In from another app (LumaFusion appears in the available apps). Same thing for Airdrop - if a user Airdrops a file from their Mac (or another iOS device) and it’s one that LumaFusion recognizes, then LumaFusion will open automatically and import it (though if it’s video or photo, then it automatically goes into Photos app)'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi Knobbydave,

It seems to me i CAN export the whole project (project archive) and media to Elgiganten Cloud using "Other App / Airdrop". I just can't import it later on, since this option is not available in the import window. I will have a look at the option you've mentioned soon :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm 
Novice
Novice

Ok, so just to be sure. If I choose "project archive" in the export panel and store the full media (not trimmed) into the Cloud, can I then, afterwards, erase all the original material in Photoes App ... and still import my full video into LF from the cloud later on? (If LF can find the Cloud, of course)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

If it's one of these clouds (I've only tried it myself with iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive) then yes
Attachment:
File comment: Grab
fullsizeoutput_784.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_784.jpeg [ 189.2 KiB | Viewed 185 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:25 am 
Novice
Novice

I see, thanks.

Would be nice though, if we were able to save the "project Archive" to Photo Apps. Especially because Photo App speaks more easily with the cloud services than LF .. :) "Movie" can easiliy be exported to Photo App. Why not project archive?