Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:20 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.5.1 is now available on the App Store. This update fixes the incorrect app name in localized languages

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:19 am 
Novice
Novice

I use a great app on the IPhone 7 plus that stabilizes micro shake from my DSLR footage and is fantastic. I have edited all of my footage in Luma Touch but need to stabilize some clips. What would be the best way to do this?

My first thought would be to find the file names of the clips in lumatouch and then open the selected videos in the stabilization software, let them render and save over the original file. Would Lumatouch recognise that the file has been stabilized or not? The reason I don't know is because I dont know where to find the info to get the file name in Lumatouch. The info does not display this.

Or does anyone else have an easier method?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am 

I am also struggling to stabilize my videos. There are external apps on iOS, but the workflow to do so comes from hell. Please LumaTouch, priotorize that feature higher. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:02 pm 

I use the app Emulsio. It does a fairly good job, but not anything like Warp stabilizer. It is pretty easy to use since you can perform nondestructive stabilization on video's directly from the cameraroll. There is another app called 'Deshake'. I'm curious to see how this app performs.

@domehouse What app do you use?

I also would love to see stabilization in Luma Fusion!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:56 pm 
Novice
Novice

I use the same app as you and think it’s fantastic. It does an incredible job once you know how to tune the setting. Really smooth.