Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.5.1 is now available on the App Store. This update fixes the incorrect app name in localized languages

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:40 pm 
Novice
Novice

I’m trying to do a Lego build time lapse but even at 6x speed my 7 hour build is still going to be 30+ minutes. Any way we can unlock the go-fast button and make it either faster or unlimited?

I understand that I can export then reimport and make it faster, but I’d really like to not have to resort to this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi Grubmeyer

At the moment your plan B - export, reimport is the only option

Personally, I think you won’t see any loss of quality due to the overall speed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm 
Novice
Novice

This is less than ideal. I combined all the clips into one long video and adjusted each of them to 6x speed. The combined length of the starting video is 6+hours and when speed up it came to just over an hour. I then exported the entire video and this is where my issues begin. The export took 30+minutes after which I had to import and export again taking another 10+ minutes. Then a third import and export got my video to the length that I need it to be. Now before I even start editing my video I've spent almost an hour getting the clips I need. It's a shame that this is currently the only solution. I hope that this can be fixed with an update.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

hatten wir schon mal.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5721

Quote:
Thx for the quick reply.

Would it be possible to add/check again 10 more or less simple things?

1st: a speed increase from 600% up to a max of 1000%? (Like in the official dji app, for drone pilots absolutely necessary, cause currently wenspeed up a sequence, export and re-import it again into the project to get a fast speed, today's IPhones can easily handle this)

2nd: different speed "sections" within one sequence without cutting anstauende into several ones + a curve-mode for the speed increase? (Dynamic speed increase/decrease)

3rd: copying and pasting the key framings/colourgrading to other sequences by selecting few sequences in the project and pasting it to them to them by 1-click? (Currently there is just a single copy/paste or an overall paste available)

4th: courgrading with high-, mid- and deep-tones + whitebalance + more different color panels like in AdobePP?

5th: making transitions more editable + giving us a luma fade transition? (Whirlpool swirling + picture swipe-out left hits no one any more from the seat)

6th: motion titles for to mirroring edges for real good zoom effects?

7th: adjusting transitions with easy in / easy out to set individually the transition speed for a smoother change?

8th: allowing to make vertigo effects? (especially for GoPro and drone users, I know so many people who bought you app because I've showed it to them, and all of them use GoPro for diving/paragliding or want to improve their drone footage)

9th: a GoPro anti-fisheye effect would be more than great? (Currently you losing all your nerves and time by importing, editing and exporting your GoPro footage in/from their software and that really annoys every normal human being in the year 2017.

10th: LUTs are coming. Is LumaFusion providing a basic set of several LUTs? Is an import of external LUTs like those used for AdobePP?

Thx for a short info which of these are coming with 1.4 (we know that key framing will be focused more earliest with 1.5 (which is coming not before 07/2018... :( ??))