Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi.

I updated to the latest version and am having issues.

In the latest version I have re-opened several projects to find that random clips have been squashed horizontally because of an aspect ratio change. This can be rectified by clicking the stretch option but this has been a tedious task adjusting the clips back to their original aspect ratio.

There is also an issue with the linked clips. A lot of the edited clips have been linked to the wrong videos so I now have a completely different edit. I have realised that trying to find the original video clips is going to be near impossible. Is there an easy way of correcting this?

This has happened to three projects which were all on second revision. Deadlines are pushing close So I decided that I am just going to have to import the old exported video that I showed the client, and edit that, with the risk of a reduction in quality. But... The videos do not show up in the Lumatouch app for me to import and edit them. They do show up in the Apple photos app so I really don't know what the issue could be.

Any info would be great. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:39 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi domehouse

Can you email support@luma-touch.com please