Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Post subject: Export issues in audio
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:39 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello all,

I have an issue with audio on export, the time line plays as it should, however, i listen to the video on export and audio sink is out by 12 seconds around 50 % through.

I only by chance noticed this, as i had a 15 mins video which needs to be made into 3 videos.

So i exported the 15 mins as a lump file and brought back into LF to chop up (export was on highest setting)

First thing i noticed audio out, went back to the lump 15 mins video exported and sure enough audio sink issues.

If their is one it will of course throw all remaining audio out.

So rather than take a chance and upload to Youtube for the 2,400 and so subscribers I have, only to be told nothing makes sense as audio out of sink.

I am forced to go back to Final Cut on laptop and complete the projects, hope I have backed up the 14 gigs of video (but think its just on ipad)

Question Can I export the file to laptop and open in Final Cut ?

If so how please, this message is a little rushed as off to work if your not sure please ask.

Regards Rob