Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:52 pm 

Can’t export my latest project!
I was still on 1.4.5 last night and i exported but the sound was out of sync even though is was fine in the project. This happened twice so i downloaded 1.4.6 seeing it should fix exporting issues.
Now it won’t export at all.

Please help i have a deadline and need to get this video exported asap.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can understand your feelings, i using 1.4.6.5 and i exported a project which audio sink failed.

I only noticed this as I wish to edited the video in four parts, upon listening to the first export the audio around 50 % through is way out of sink.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi LiamODoyle,

I'm sorry you are having a problem exporting and we are happy to help resolve it. Please email us at support@luma-touch.com so we can send you information about how to send your project.

As far as the sync problem goes. we've have recently found a bug in iOS that has to do with speed controls and can also be worsened by using "Maintain Audio Pitch". iMovie and other apps have the same problem. In our next version we are going to handle speed controls differently at the time of export in order to avoid the problem.

Here's the solution for now:

1. Make a copy of your sequence in the project manager

2. In the copy, go to any clip with a speed control under 2x, double tap on the clip and toggle Maintain Audio Pitch ON/OFF to make sure it is really off. Do this on just one clip on any track that has speed control clips on it.
Note: If you really want the Maintain Audio Pitch feature then put the source clip on a new timeline, set the speed and turn on Maintain Audio Pitch, then render that to the Photos app, then you can mark the in-point and use replace to put it back in your copy timeline.

3. Try to export and check if this fixes the problem

4. If not, then go through your timeline and look for clips with speeds over 2x and pre-render them out to the photos app using a separate timeline then put them back in your copy timeline using replace.

Doing this will solve the sync problem. Sorry it is a bit of work. We should have a long-term fix for that soon.
I would like to see your project though so we can see if there is another problem stopping it from exporting - I can also look to find the problem of the sync issue at that time.

Please look for a mail from support@luma-touch.com within the next few minutes - check your junk mail if you don't see it.