Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:15 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

Post subject: Audio Editing adjustment
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:36 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello LumaFusion,

I would like you to watch this video and hopefully it will make sense.

The video explains areas I would like to be able to edit audio and also pixelated Luma FX.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Rob,

Can you check for me the Preview Quality you have set in LumaFX? I'm just wondering if it is set low which would not affect your output. Also, be sure to get the update that is coming out today.

However, I don't think LumaFX solves your problem elegantly. I think it would be a nice feature to be able to show the waveform in the preview and I will write a feature request for that.

I think the workflow that most people use is either play their clip to hear the audio (which I understand would be very time-consuming with your long clips) or they put the whole clip on the timeline and use the scissors/split tool to cut away the parts they don't want, then move the ones they do want into place.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Good morning Terri,

"Can you check for me the Preview Quality you have set in LumaFX"

I tried standard setting and audio is out of sink some areas have no audio :(

Regards Rob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rob,

I meant to check the preview setting to make sure the quality of preview you are seeing is not due to having a low preview quality set. Nothing to do with sync. (I responded to your other post about sync issues)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:36 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Terri,

I did do the check after your last email for display in app FX and sure enough this was set to low or to that effect, I set it back to what is was before highest.

This is user error IE me :)

I not had a chance to edit with FX since up date but will do, need to play catch up on videos and dive back into LF on the iPad.

Regards Rob