Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:29 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:15 pm 
Novice
Novice

I will try it at the next edit but usually i want the crossfade to be from the trimmed video start/end and not add before/after the trimmed file data.
Just for example: i have clip #1 that have 30 sec’ and clip #2 with 40 sec’, doesn’t matter if trimmed or not - i will put crossfade of 1 sec’ so the total length of the clip will be 69 sec’ if i want to have it longer i will trim it longer but the crossfade will not consider if i have more data before or after, that’s how it works normally in PC.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:57 pm 

Quote:
Update 3: I rebuild the drone track as follow; inserting one clip, unlink it, put for the fisrt fade in, inserting one more clip, unlink it, inserting transition between the first and the second and so on, when i select the the transition i see this message almost all the time for all the transitions.
I have also to point out that Crossfade in my opinion should be just stuffing a track over the other track, in this way it’s more easy to control the length of the crossfade and no need to trim.
Hi!

This video helped me to understand and resolve that problem: https://youtu.be/58sU2V5hos4?t=195

That tutorial is about the same issue in Premiere Pro but the principle is the same in Luma Fusion and the solution can be applied to it too.

Hope this helps.

By the way, it would be very helpful if there were a tutorial also about this issue on Luma Fusion website.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:27 pm 

I too am getting this "error reading media" message. I have been trying to export to multiple destinations (youtube, dropbox, google drive) but each attempt to export ends with the "Error uploading video.. error reading media..." message between the 4:26 and 4:30 area. I don't see anything unusual in that area of my timeline. There are no transitions. I can provide the project archive file to anyone that can help me troubleshoot this.

Is there also a way for me to export my work to Adobe Premiere? I see that the company posted intentions to add this support back in December of 2016 but not sure if it's available yet.