Luma Touch Support Forums

Welcome to the Luma Touch community forums, a great place to get help and share ideas with other users. The registration code can be found in the App Store release notes or contact support@luma-touch.com.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:00 am

All times are UTC-07:00

For answers to frequently asked questions please see our support page https://luma-touch.com/support. You can contact us from our support page, or email us directly at support@luma-touch.com.

LumaFusion 1.4.8 is now available on the App Store. This update resolves some audio preview issues as well as other bug fixes

LumaFX 2.4.3 is now available on the App Store. This fixes additional issues for iOS 9 users

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 am 

This may be already on the list for future updates, but it would be hugely appreciated to be able to export an single clip on a timeline to the camera roll as a new video file. Even better would be to be able to export all trimmed clips on a timeline to individual video files.

Seems it already does this when you archive a project and select to archive "only trimmed clips" so option to make those clips available somehow (even in a zip file) would be awesome.

Love the app...I have now switched over to editing my weekly vlogs almost entirely on my iPad! Thank you!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:52 pm 

I seconded this and add copy selection to library to share with any project as well as export

This for me is huge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:02 pm 
Novice
Novice

This is a feature I would love to have. Very important for me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote:
This may be already on the list for future updates, but it would be hugely appreciated to be able to export an single clip on a timeline to the camera roll as a new video file. Even better would be to be able to export all trimmed clips on a timeline to individual video files.

Seems it already does this when you archive a project and select to archive "only trimmed clips" so option to make those clips available somehow (even in a zip file) would be awesome.

Love the app...I have now switched over to editing my weekly vlogs almost entirely on my iPad! Thank you!!

Export the Original Project and then trim it in your photo library ;-) but of course this doesn‘t help at all of you need this more than 3x times per project, totally agree

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 am 

We really need Copy selection / selected clip / export selection feature. We should be able do copy clip selection to other projects or file library.

Ideally a file system to store & organize clips and copy/save them.

Eg saving highlights of kids games over 2 years with 40 x 50 min games Is impossible. Please add asap
Keep the updates coming! :)